Motaquote is a serious player in the Welsh insurance broker market. The company currently underwrites almost 60,000 policies in combined insurance premiums in the country, worth circa £18m, each year.
Established in 1991, Motaquote, which is headed up by 36 year-old Paul Ragan, has grown through an aggressive programme of acquisition into a network of 15 branches.
At the heart of the company is the 140 staff who make the organisation tick. For the past four years, training has played an import
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m