Motaquote is a serious player in the Welsh insurance broker market. The company currently underwrites almost 60,000 policies in combined insurance premiums in the country, worth circa £18m, each year.
Established in 1991, Motaquote, which is headed up by 36 year-old Paul Ragan, has grown through an aggressive programme of acquisition into a network of 15 branches.
At the heart of the company is the 140 staff who make the organisation tick. For the past four years, training has played an import
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups