Four years ago, Insurance Age met up with six young people in the St Paul Travelers apprenticeship scheme. Designed as a method of combating the very real challenge of recruiting and training in the industry, St Paul launched the scheme as a way of attracting younger talent into the industry.
Since starting training in October 2002, two of the apprentices have dropped out, but four remain. After completing two years of rotating around the various departments within St Paul's and one year on p
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData