Nearly 50% of UK SMEs are worried about the availability of insurance for their business, according to new research by Norwich Union. The survey, conducted by Holden Pearmain Research amongst 500 SMEs, showed that 45% consider the price and availability of commercial insurance to be a considerable risk to their business. But expectations for year on year premium increases were limited - only 40% expected insurance premiums to go up every year, even if the SME increased its own prices.
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?