Nearly 50% of UK SMEs are worried about the availability of insurance for their business, according to new research by Norwich Union. The survey, conducted by Holden Pearmain Research amongst 500 SMEs, showed that 45% consider the price and availability of commercial insurance to be a considerable risk to their business. But expectations for year on year premium increases were limited - only 40% expected insurance premiums to go up every year, even if the SME increased its own prices.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall