Two Yorkshire-based companies providing claims services to the broking sector have merged. Uninsured loss recovery (ULR) specialists Integrity Claims Management have joined forces with Assert Personal Injury Advisers to offer a wider range of services to new and existing broker clients. The new company will be known as Integrity Claims Management. Its activities will be regulated by the Financial Services Authority and the Claims Standards Council. Directors Paul Moran and Bernard Thornton s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData