In July, Standard & Poor's (S&P) affirmed its 'A' long-term counterparty credit and insurer financial strength ratings on Zurich Specialities London (ZSL). At the same time, the ratings were removed from CreditWatch, and the outlook is now negative.
ZSL is wholly owned by the Switzerland-based Zurich Financial Services group (ZFS; main operating entities are rated A+/Negative/A-1). The CreditWatch resolution and affirmation follows confirmation by ZFS' management that it will continue to mana
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do