Insurers could be saving millions of pounds a year in customer acquisition and administrative costs by speeding up the motor claims process. This would help to attract new customers and encourage present ones to stay with the company. According to new research from RAC Claims Services, which spoke to 1,100 motorists, of the 51% of customers which had recently made a motor claim, 25% were less than impressed by the level of service they had received, with 13% admitting to switching insurance
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April