The relationship between a broker and his IT facilities is oftenlikened to that between a cavalryman and his horse. Over time, anunderstanding develops which allows tasks to be undertaken quickly andpainlessly.
The broker becomes attached to his system, forgiving its shortcomings. Hegrows comfortable with the familiar and reluctant to change. But intoday's market, there is no room for misplaced loyalty orsentimentality.
Brokers need cutting-edge systems that reflect market realities and offert
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData