The relationship between a broker and his IT facilities is oftenlikened to that between a cavalryman and his horse. Over time, anunderstanding develops which allows tasks to be undertaken quickly andpainlessly.
The broker becomes attached to his system, forgiving its shortcomings. Hegrows comfortable with the familiar and reluctant to change. But intoday's market, there is no room for misplaced loyalty orsentimentality.
Brokers need cutting-edge systems that reflect market realities and
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey