Allianz Cornhill has urged brokers to help raise awareness among employers of the dangers of falling from a height - the single biggest killer of workers in the UK. According to the Health and Safety Executive, 68 workers died and almost 4,000 were seriously injured during 2001/2002, and £300m was lost to the construction industry last year through people missing work after sustaining such injuries. "The problem stays depressingly constant," said Phil Wright, chief engineer at Allianz Cornhi
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData