The aim of outsourcing is to achieve efficiencies and cost savings by contracting to third-party specialists, while focusing on your organisation's core activities.
Services such as catering, print work and back-office functions are commonly outsourced by businesses - sometimes for short-term reasons and without deep consideration.
Many insurance brokers choose to include ongoing IT and Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance administration among services they are prepared to be managed
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks