The aim of outsourcing is to achieve efficiencies and cost savings by contracting to third-party specialists, while focusing on your organisation's core activities.
Services such as catering, print work and back-office functions are commonly outsourced by businesses - sometimes for short-term reasons and without deep consideration.
Many insurance brokers choose to include ongoing IT and Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance administration among services they are prepared to be managed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures