The aim of outsourcing is to achieve efficiencies and cost savings by contracting to third-party specialists, while focusing on your organisation's core activities.
Services such as catering, print work and back-office functions are commonly outsourced by businesses - sometimes for short-term reasons and without deep consideration.
Many insurance brokers choose to include ongoing IT and Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance administration among services they are prepared to be managed
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies