Talk to any small-business owner and the story is the same -insurance premiums are hurting this year, and they resent it. Of course,they recognise that there are some negligent 'bad boy' policyholders outthere, and that they all may have got away lightly on premiums in thepast; but equally, they argue that the story is not so straightforward.And they also want to know why insurers are not appearing to hear whatthey are being told.
The problems in the commercial insurance sector are well
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?