Ordnance Survey has released a new imagery layer for its OS MasterMapsystem, enhancing its comprehensive digital map of Great Britain in a movethat it claims will help the insurance industry significantly improve theprocess of assessing both risk and claims, and reducing fraud.
The imagery layer will act as a visual aid to both risk and claimsassessment by clearly showing the location of buildings, theirrelationship to the surroundings and accompanying risks.
Combined with other data, the
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty