Ordnance Survey has released a new imagery layer for its OS MasterMapsystem, enhancing its comprehensive digital map of Great Britain in a movethat it claims will help the insurance industry significantly improve theprocess of assessing both risk and claims, and reducing fraud.
The imagery layer will act as a visual aid to both risk and claimsassessment by clearly showing the location of buildings, theirrelationship to the surroundings and accompanying risks.
Combined with other data, the syst
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData