Ordnance Survey has released a new imagery layer for its OS MasterMapsystem, enhancing its comprehensive digital map of Great Britain in a movethat it claims will help the insurance industry significantly improve theprocess of assessing both risk and claims, and reducing fraud.
The imagery layer will act as a visual aid to both risk and claimsassessment by clearly showing the location of buildings, theirrelationship to the surroundings and accompanying risks.
Combined with other data, the syst
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017