The risks facing owners of computer equipment are twofold: the threat of theft of what are high-value, relatively anonymous items; and the possibility of malicious interference with systems and data.
Any initial risk assessment should focus on how loss or damage to computers could affect the business; the cost and time involved replacing equipment; and the most vulnerable areas of a client's premises.
Thereafter, certain general precautions are essential: keep a register of all computer assets
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018