Entrepreneurial brokers have a great opportunity to break into the public sector and expand their level of services there, according to Alarm's conference chairman.
Peter Andrews said that for entrepreneurial brokers there are still opportunities, given the high premium spend within the public sector, for brokers considering entering the marketplace.
Mr Andrews said: "The public sector has seen a different type of broker start to expand into this sector and there has been a growth in specialis
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m