Entrepreneurial brokers have a great opportunity to break into the public sector and expand their level of services there, according to Alarm's conference chairman.
Peter Andrews said that for entrepreneurial brokers there are still opportunities, given the high premium spend within the public sector, for brokers considering entering the marketplace.
Mr Andrews said: "The public sector has seen a different type of broker start to expand into this sector and there has been a growth in specialis
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData