Entrepreneurial brokers have a great opportunity to break into the public sector and expand their level of services there, according to Alarm's conference chairman.
Peter Andrews said that for entrepreneurial brokers there are still opportunities, given the high premium spend within the public sector, for brokers considering entering the marketplace.
Mr Andrews said: "The public sector has seen a different type of broker start to expand into this sector and there has been a growth in
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners