"We came top of a recent customer satisfaction survey," claim an endless stream of service-based companies - but what does this mean in real terms, and can such surveys be relied upon? There is not one company worth its salt that would say customer service is not important, but how they go about delivering such a vague concept differs wildly, as each business sector tries to provide exactly what their customers want.
Market research companies make money hand over fist, trying to get to the bottom
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April