Wide and slow-moving, a caravan can seem like a rolling roadblock tothe frustrated motorists sitting behind it. However, caravanners see theirwagons as a home from home that provides a comfortable, cheap andrewarding way to go on holiday. And, as with any prized possession, proudowners need to find good insurance. With a growing number of caravans onthe road every year, it seems like a promising market - but it does haveits share of problems and risks.
There are over 500,000 touring caravans
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData