Sponsored by Font.
Since its launch four year ago, travel insurance specialist Insure & Go has implemented a marketing strategy based on the promotion of its low-cost, high-value policies.
National press classified advertising was the medium chosen in its formative years when the marketing budget was tight, but in late 2002 more money was invested to grow brand awareness through additional marketing on London Underground and bus tickets and a PR campaign.
However, in 2003 Insure & Go decided to
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five