Sponsored by Font.
Since its launch four year ago, travel insurance specialist Insure & Go has implemented a marketing strategy based on the promotion of its low-cost, high-value policies.
National press classified advertising was the medium chosen in its formative years when the marketing budget was tight, but in late 2002 more money was invested to grow brand awareness through additional marketing on London Underground and bus tickets and a PR campaign.
However, in 2003 Insure & Go decided to
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress