Sponsored by Font.
Since its launch four year ago, travel insurance specialist Insure & Go has implemented a marketing strategy based on the promotion of its low-cost, high-value policies.
National press classified advertising was the medium chosen in its formative years when the marketing budget was tight, but in late 2002 more money was invested to grow brand awareness through additional marketing on London Underground and bus tickets and a PR campaign.
However, in 2003 Insure & Go decided to
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April