Young people and cars has never been a happy combination, and this is particularly true if the novice drivers are male. Local papers across the UK feature headlines about boys crashing cars with depressing regularity.
About 2,000 young drivers are killed or seriously injured every year in such accidents; 20% of all serious accidents involve drivers aged 21 or less.
These statistics show just what a high risk group it is. For insurers, this group's risk is well known. Young males have a very hi
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards