Young people and cars has never been a happy combination, and this is particularly true if the novice drivers are male. Local papers across the UK feature headlines about boys crashing cars with depressing regularity.
About 2,000 young drivers are killed or seriously injured every year in such accidents; 20% of all serious accidents involve drivers aged 21 or less.
These statistics show just what a high risk group it is. For insurers, this group's risk is well known. Young males have a very
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit