Young people and cars has never been a happy combination, and this is particularly true if the novice drivers are male. Local papers across the UK feature headlines about boys crashing cars with depressing regularity.
About 2,000 young drivers are killed or seriously injured every year in such accidents; 20% of all serious accidents involve drivers aged 21 or less.
These statistics show just what a high risk group it is. For insurers, this group's risk is well known. Young males have a very hi
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa