Long-term care is a huge issue that continues to challenge the insurance world. Following the withdrawal of most pre-funded pay for care products, the pressure is on to find a solution that copes with demographic reality - people are living longer and at least one in four will need financial and emotional support to do so. Consequently, independent care advisers are hearing from an increasing number of people looking for new ways of paying for care.
Over the next 20 years, the number of people ag
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April