Research by the Society of Claims Technicians has found that being aclaims handler in today's aggressive market can often be a stressfulexperience.
Over half the claims handlers interviewed in the Society's study felt thatthe public had become 'less reasonable' over the past 12 months, and werenow 'very demanding'. And an overwhelming majority believed that at least50% of claimants did not tell the whole truth.
Two-thirds of claims-handlers also said that at least one in 10 claimantsbecame ang
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017