Research by the Society of Claims Technicians has found that being aclaims handler in today's aggressive market can often be a stressfulexperience.
Over half the claims handlers interviewed in the Society's study felt thatthe public had become 'less reasonable' over the past 12 months, and werenow 'very demanding'. And an overwhelming majority believed that at least50% of claimants did not tell the whole truth.
Two-thirds of claims-handlers also said that at least one in 10 claimantsbecame ang
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData