Up to one million white-collar freelancers work in the UK in jobs as diverse as marketing, HR strategy, advertising, feng shui and design. The list goes on.
Their credentials are often top qualifications, young, active minds, driving energy and unfailing ambition. Their high technical and creative skills produce advanced, innovative, flexible and highly valued solutions for large corporations and the public sector.
Yesterday's 'ideas guy', 'boffin' or 'fixer' is today's new professional, and w
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData