Up to one million white-collar freelancers work in the UK in jobs as diverse as marketing, HR strategy, advertising, feng shui and design. The list goes on.
Their credentials are often top qualifications, young, active minds, driving energy and unfailing ambition. Their high technical and creative skills produce advanced, innovative, flexible and highly valued solutions for large corporations and the public sector.
Yesterday's 'ideas guy', 'boffin' or 'fixer' is today's new professional, and
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey