You know that when the Prime Minister wades in it must be getting serious, so his speech at the end of May on the compensation culture made people sit up and take notice.
Speaking to the Institute of Public Policy Research, Tony Blair warned that whether or not the compensation culture is a reality, the belief is that it does exist.
He said: "You may recall the stories of the girl who sued the Girl Guides Association because she burnt her leg on a sausage or the man who was injured when he fai
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack