You know that when the Prime Minister wades in it must be getting serious, so his speech at the end of May on the compensation culture made people sit up and take notice.
Speaking to the Institute of Public Policy Research, Tony Blair warned that whether or not the compensation culture is a reality, the belief is that it does exist.
He said: "You may recall the stories of the girl who sued the Girl Guides Association because she burnt her leg on a sausage or the man who was injured when he
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey