You know that when the Prime Minister wades in it must be getting serious, so his speech at the end of May on the compensation culture made people sit up and take notice.
Speaking to the Institute of Public Policy Research, Tony Blair warned that whether or not the compensation culture is a reality, the belief is that it does exist.
He said: "You may recall the stories of the girl who sued the Girl Guides Association because she burnt her leg on a sausage or the man who was injured when he fai
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April