Since 1979, governments have come and gone, and the economy has boomed, busted and boomed again. The modern workplace is a world away from the stuffier offices of the 1970s, when the most exciting technology to be seen was the boss's new digital watch.
Jon Whiteley has experienced the ups and downs of the industry at first hand, joining Provincial Insurance in 1976. By 1978, he had entered broking and in 1984, with Mrs Thatcher at the height of her powers, he set up his first brokerage. Now 4
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData