Shakespeare famously categorised man as having seven ages (As You Like It, Act II, scene vii), but in the world of work it has been rare for employees to remain in a job beyond the fifth age, let alone the sixth.
This autumn that is all set to change with the introduction of new legislation on age discrimination. It will become illegal to evaluate - and potentially exclude - someone on the grounds of their years. The twist is that this will cut both ways, as younger workers will also be able
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?