Millhouse Facilities and Gresham Intermediaries have merged to formGresham Insurance Brokers.
The new firm will handle domestic and overseas insurance and reinsurance,and will target household, commercial and facultative business, as well asspecialist risks like motor warranty, creditor life and gap.
Managing director John Collier will run the company from offices in theCity, supported by chairman Richard Wells and directors Andrew Anthony andKevin Flynn. Chris Collier will continue as
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business