Millhouse Facilities and Gresham Intermediaries have merged to formGresham Insurance Brokers.
The new firm will handle domestic and overseas insurance and reinsurance,and will target household, commercial and facultative business, as well asspecialist risks like motor warranty, creditor life and gap.
Managing director John Collier will run the company from offices in theCity, supported by chairman Richard Wells and directors Andrew Anthony andKevin Flynn. Chris Collier will continue as directo
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five