Millhouse Facilities and Gresham Intermediaries have merged to formGresham Insurance Brokers.
The new firm will handle domestic and overseas insurance and reinsurance,and will target household, commercial and facultative business, as well asspecialist risks like motor warranty, creditor life and gap.
Managing director John Collier will run the company from offices in theCity, supported by chairman Richard Wells and directors Andrew Anthony andKevin Flynn. Chris Collier will continue as directo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData