Marsh's Annual State of the Market Address put employers' liability(EL) at the top of the agenda, with chief executive Mike Hammond describing it as a "ticking time-bomb".
Speaking to an audience of insurers and brokers, Mr Hammond said: "Unless something is done about EL, there is going to be real trouble ahead."
His view was backed by Mike Jones, head of UK retail placement at Marsh,who commented: "EL and directors and officers cover remain major issuesfor UK business - so much so that we ar
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover