A new product from Abbey Legal Protection will aim to help company bosses and HR departments with issues arising from staff redundancies. The Abbey Redundancy Package will offer advice and consulting from Abbey's employment law specialists and provide insurance covering potential litigation costs. The scheme will also conduct a full audit of the company's employer liabilities and advise on redundancy programme procedures.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack