A new product from Abbey Legal Protection will aim to help company bosses and HR departments with issues arising from staff redundancies. The Abbey Redundancy Package will offer advice and consulting from Abbey's employment law specialists and provide insurance covering potential litigation costs. The scheme will also conduct a full audit of the company's employer liabilities and advise on redundancy programme procedures.
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress