A new product from Abbey Legal Protection will aim to help company bosses and HR departments with issues arising from staff redundancies. The Abbey Redundancy Package will offer advice and consulting from Abbey's employment law specialists and provide insurance covering potential litigation costs. The scheme will also conduct a full audit of the company's employer liabilities and advise on redundancy programme procedures.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April