Training and competency (T&C) lies at the heart of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) mission for brokers to ensure customers understand what they are purchasing in order to make sure they are buying the right product.
Some might say the FSA has been rather vague on its instructions in this area, leaving brokers with the freedom to interpret the rules as they will - and waiting on an Arrow inspection visit to discover whether or not they are achieving the right goals.
But others say the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018