Training and competency (T&C) lies at the heart of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) mission for brokers to ensure customers understand what they are purchasing in order to make sure they are buying the right product.
Some might say the FSA has been rather vague on its instructions in this area, leaving brokers with the freedom to interpret the rules as they will - and waiting on an Arrow inspection visit to discover whether or not they are achieving the right goals.
But others say the fl
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers