Training and competency (T&C) lies at the heart of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) mission for brokers to ensure customers understand what they are purchasing in order to make sure they are buying the right product.
Some might say the FSA has been rather vague on its instructions in this area, leaving brokers with the freedom to interpret the rules as they will - and waiting on an Arrow inspection visit to discover whether or not they are achieving the right goals.
But others say the fl
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa