Towergate Underwriting Group has launched a new professionalindemnity (PI) division called Towergate Professional Indemnity (TPI).
The new unit, which will be based in Aldgate, has been designed to provideprovincial intermediaries with specialist broking and underwritingfacilities in the Lloyd's and London markets.
TPI managing director Ian Shaw confirmed that they had strong support fromunderwriters and would be able to provide quotations quickly and with thehighest level of specialist expert
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five