Towergate Underwriting Group has launched a new professionalindemnity (PI) division called Towergate Professional Indemnity (TPI).
The new unit, which will be based in Aldgate, has been designed to provideprovincial intermediaries with specialist broking and underwritingfacilities in the Lloyd's and London markets.
TPI managing director Ian Shaw confirmed that they had strong support fromunderwriters and would be able to provide quotations quickly and with thehighest level of specialist expert
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData