Recognition from your peers can be one of the most fulfilling moments in a person's professional life. Some really take it to heart - think of Gwyneth Paltrow at the Oscars and Kate Winslet at the Golden Globes - but although most would not humiliate themselves quite so publicly, there is certainly a sense of validation for months, and often years, of hard work.
And despite their reputation as grey, emotionless financial drones among the general public, insurance brokers also have a heart and lo
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?