Improving risk management in the workplace is helping to contain liability insurance costs for many businesses according to an ABI survey.
The rate of the average liability premium has fallen significantly compared with two years ago. Average rate rises now reflect the level of personal injury claims inflation. Nick Starling, the ABI's director of general insurance, said: "There are encouraging signs that the premium increases of the last few years are starting to ease the pressure on the ins
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData