An invention to prevent accidents and reduce insurance claims has now become commercially available. The Talking Kone and its stablemate the Talking Knotice are in volume production for the first time and according to its designers could save businesses thousands in liability cases.
The one-metre high yellow Kone comes complete with time-delayed, customised safety warnings with adjustable volume levels.
It is vandal-proofed and replaces conventional signs, which may be easily moved or stolen.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups