An invention to prevent accidents and reduce insurance claims has now become commercially available. The Talking Kone and its stablemate the Talking Knotice are in volume production for the first time and according to its designers could save businesses thousands in liability cases.
The one-metre high yellow Kone comes complete with time-delayed, customised safety warnings with adjustable volume levels.
It is vandal-proofed and replaces conventional signs, which may be easily moved or stolen.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall