The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) used its annual lecture last month to formally announce a complete relaunch.
The institute said it was to provide a completely new educational system, along with an updated corporate image, and unveiled a new website at the event.
The IRM said it had completely revised the syllabus for its associateship diploma to meet the needs of 21st-century risk managers for a much wider range of skills and competencies. New subjects will be phased in over two years,
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners