The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) used its annual lecture last month to formally announce a complete relaunch.
The institute said it was to provide a completely new educational system, along with an updated corporate image, and unveiled a new website at the event.
The IRM said it had completely revised the syllabus for its associateship diploma to meet the needs of 21st-century risk managers for a much wider range of skills and competencies. New subjects will be phased in over two years,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel