The Institute of Risk Management (IRM) used its annual lecture last month to formally announce a complete relaunch.
The institute said it was to provide a completely new educational system, along with an updated corporate image, and unveiled a new website at the event.
The IRM said it had completely revised the syllabus for its associateship diploma to meet the needs of 21st-century risk managers for a much wider range of skills and competencies. New subjects will be phased in over two years,
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017