FSJ, the UK wholesale arm of broker Heath Lambert, has launched a medical malpractice scheme in partnership with the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba).
The scheme has been designed to provide members and their clients with access to medical malpractice cover alongside other enhancements and benefits.
Steve Foulsham, technical services officer at Biba, said: "This service will provide a solution to what is often a difficult class of business to place. This new scheme will be a valua
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData