FSJ, the UK wholesale arm of broker Heath Lambert, has launched a medical malpractice scheme in partnership with the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba).
The scheme has been designed to provide members and their clients with access to medical malpractice cover alongside other enhancements and benefits.
Steve Foulsham, technical services officer at Biba, said: "This service will provide a solution to what is often a difficult class of business to place. This new scheme will be a
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business