Say the words 'grease extract system' to someone in the industry and you will probably see their eyes glaze over. However, sweeping changes made to the fire safety legislation by the new Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2004, which will come into force early next year, will place responsibility for preparing fire risk assessments and addressing the identified risks to building occupants, squarely on the shoulders of a designated 'responsible person'.
This means it is in the interest of b
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData