News that the Department of Trade and Industry has ordered a reviewinto the growing construction insurance crisis is welcome - but will itmake any difference?
The pool of insurers willing to write construction risk appears to beevaporating by the day. Premiums have rocketed, and there is widespreadevidence that some subcontractors are now operating without insurance.
As well as causing a headache for the construction industry, the situationis also becoming a source of immense frustration to br
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers