Directors need D&O insurance, no matter what sized company they work for. It's for this reason we have come up with the top ten reasons small to medium sized enterprises (SME) may not buy D&O cover when perhaps they should.
Disqualified directors do not have to be dishonest, just negligent, and this is the fate of more than 1,500 directors a year. Defending an application for disqualification can take many months, cost a lot of money and be a very stressful period indeed -
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData