Working at height accounts for about 50 fatalaties a year and 5,000 injuries. More than any other accident type.
The new working at height regulations - expected from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) this year - will cover all industries where people work at height. The old 'two-metre' rule will disappear and the definition of working at height will include any activity carried out even a few centimetres off the ground.
This affects people working with a range of equipment, from kick-stoo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed