A recent report from Datamonitor suggests that small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are more likely to change brokers because of price than any other factor. However, this is unlikely to come as any great surprise to UK brokers, who have spent their entire working life competing fiercely for their business.
However, Datamonitor also says that SMEs do care about more than just money, and they want to enjoy good service. Furthermore, they value the advice given by brokers. Again, probably n
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?