Art and antiques cover provided by HNW insurers has traditionally been viewed as second-best to the raft of available 'stand-alone' fine-art and antiques policies because the insurers providing them weren't art and antiques specialists. This view evolved because HNW insurers lacked the in house expertise to handle the client's needs or engage with collector son their own level. There are a number of high-quality HNW insurers with the expertise to protect their clients' assets - even those wi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April