Barnett & Barnett is a top 100 UK insurance broker that set up a risk management division to allow it to compete with larger players in the sector. The move changed the company from being an insurance arranger to being a business that managed risks for its clients where insurance was not the only solution. The company won The Insurance Age Awards 2004 Risk Management Initiative of the Year.
The move into risk management was focused initially on the company's transport clients, one of its spec
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April