Taxi drivers operating in rural areas are to get their own insuranceproduct from scheme specialists SEIB. Rural Taxi is a motor product fortaxi firms outside city or big-town locations and is underwritten byEcclesiastical Insurance Company.
The firm said that taxi drivers in rural districts face very differentchallenges to those in major urban areas: for example, lighter trafficreduces the chances of low-impact accidents, but the job often involveslonger journeys on less-well-maintained roads
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed