In a recent survey on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) compliance, 38% of the UK's largest companies admitted that their email management system was in 'complete chaos'.
The same amount admitted that their company either had no policy, or they did not know what their company's policy was, when it came to email archiving. A further 60% of those consulted were unaware that email information fell under compliance requirements.
The survey, conducted by AIIM UK, also discovered that a third of U
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall