In a recent survey on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) compliance, 38% of the UK's largest companies admitted that their email management system was in 'complete chaos'.
The same amount admitted that their company either had no policy, or they did not know what their company's policy was, when it came to email archiving. A further 60% of those consulted were unaware that email information fell under compliance requirements.
The survey, conducted by AIIM UK, also discovered that a third of U
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups