As the economy lurches towards a bleak 2009, tight budgets will be a major issue for many brokers assessing their future training requirements. However, decisions over training seem less clear cut than in the past, when it was often a prime target for businesses to make essential cutbacks. Training is now not only a key element of Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance but is viewed by astute firms as critical to business success and is not open to compromise. So how can firms find the ri
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?