One in four drivers in the UK (23%) have become so distracted by roadside eye-catchers that they have actually veered out of lane, causing driving chaos, according to new research by Privilege Insurance.
Roadside objects such as billboards, flashing signs and Christmas decorations cause a third of motorists (32%) to lose concentration while behind the wheel. And 41% of these drivers confess to being distracted for up to five seconds - which equates to driving 15 car lengths at 30mph - two and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData