If you are an insurance broker, you have no excuse for not belonging to the Faculty of Insurance Broking. The faculty has the potential to accelerate broking into the ranks of genuine, recognised professions, which is surely something we would all welcome. But this potential will only be realised if we all put our shoulders to the wheel. Fail to join, and you are effectively endorsing the current situation, where broking is so readily marginalised and under-valued.
Look at it this way: insura
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData