At first glance, a day in the life of a purveyor of insurance may not be the most interesting of topics, as the stereotype would have us believe that it is all grey suits, fear of risk and endless number crunching. That may be the case for some areas of the market, but there are certain individuals who have much more freedom in their role and revel in the fact that they are not tied to a desk or the sweaty, soul-destroying commute to the City that afflicts so many of us.
Believe it or not, there
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed