Businesses in the industrial sector have been hammered with huge rises in their insurance costs. And not just their liability premiums - they are also paying more for cover on their buildings and plants. This has led to frustration on the part of some business people, who feel that insurers are not taking sufficient account of risk management and claims records when setting rates.
The Confederation of British Industry (CBI) tackled the Government on the subject last year, and was insistent th
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April