Insurance firms need to get a better handle on the way risk ismanaged within their businesses, according to a report by KPMG.
The professional services firm believes that insurers have not kept pacewith banks, which have been building increasing sophistication into theirrisk management (RM) methodologies, and that the time has come for them toimport banking best practice.
Its recent survey of 75 senior European insurance executives found thatmost felt change was needed, with risk management st
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April