Sponsored by Brit Insurance
Roshan joined Chesterfield Insurance Brokers (CIBL) in January 2001 aged 21 with only a basic understanding of the insurance industry. Within four years he has managed to obtain the ACII qualification and quickly worked his way from a trainee broker to assistant director by the age of 25.
From the word go, Roshan has worked productively in his time at CIBL. He is CIBL's first employee to obtain the ACII from start to finish and completed the task while working in fu
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017