For many brokers, the growth of networks seemed to offer an answer to the forces of competition and voracious consolidation that threatened their survival.
The concept eased the burden of increased regulation and offered comprehensive management, systems and marketing support, as well as better products at competitive terms, a continued place at the table in negotiations with insurers and an independent future for their businesses.
Similarly, insurers going through the throes of consolidation
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the techies: Dylan Bourguignon
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- HNW Forum 2017: Talking points
- Arag targets HNW market adding crisis communications to legal cover