For many brokers, the growth of networks seemed to offer an answer to the forces of competition and voracious consolidation that threatened their survival.
The concept eased the burden of increased regulation and offered comprehensive management, systems and marketing support, as well as better products at competitive terms, a continued place at the table in negotiations with insurers and an independent future for their businesses.
Similarly, insurers going through the throes of consolidation
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- Geoff Kirk joins GRP’s Marshall Wooldridge as MD
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Roundtable: The tech revolution
- Circle expands again in 2018